The 2011-2012 school year is in full swing. We at MASD are excited for the opportunity to work with our students, parents, and community to ensure the best possible experience for everyone. The first day of school is an exciting time for students as they meet their teachers, see friends, and get back into their academic careers. The first day is also important, as much information is provided to students and parents. To help parents know what information was sent home, we have included a list of documents that your student received the first day/week of school for your review.
The following forms should be read, completed, and returned to your student’s school:
- Student Information Sheet – this form provides parent the opportunity to update important contact information, such as phone numbers and email addresses. Please note, this information can also be updated via the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- Annual Health Survey – Please complete both sides.
- Permission for field trips/Mass Media – Please complete both sides.
- Insurance Form – Please complete and return if you wish to participate.
- Student Handbook – Elementary parents should sign and return the signature page.
- Free/Reduced Lunch Form – Please complete and return only if necessary.
Other forms you may receive (these documents may vary based on your student’s school):
- SchoolMessenger sign-up information – any parent wishing to receive communication about school closings should follow the directions included on this letter.
- District Calendar – sent home with oldest sibling
- Excuse Cards (blank for your use as needed)
- Giant A+ Rewards – Complete and return if you wish to participate.
- Pest Management Letter
- Student Planner
- Parent Academy Program Information
- PTO information